There is a theory than Rasputin would ingest small amounts of poison to build up a tolerance, so when he was exposed to a large dose in one sitting he would be able to survive.

Being isolated from social situations for a long time made an extremely social work day following a long weekend away extremely tiring. Part of the long weekend was meeting someone for the first time in (I think) 17 years, and someone else for the first time ever.

I have more socialising planned for the coming week. I know this sounds absurd as for most, being social is just a part of a regular week. But for me, this is a change and possibly the start of regular micro-doses of poison. I mean socialising.